Saturday 24 December 2011

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO BOTH MY READERS!

I do realise that this is not remotely a festive greetings card .... but then I figured if you'd been going to make them you'd have done it by now! So instead I've gone with something more general - after all there'll be lots of thank you cards to make in a few days time?

This is a 6 x 6" card (my favourite size) made of Early Expresso cardstock, and the papers used for the background are from the pretty Beau Chateau designer series paper (page 97 of the catalogue). A length of Marina Mist ribbon neatly covered the join. The flags are made using the Petite Pennants punch (page 119) and are mounted on Dimensionals with a length of cord strung behind. The lacy cream panel was punched using the Lace Ribbon Border punch (p 116) and the greeting uses the Oval All stamp set (p 71) and the matching large oval and scallop oval punches. Quicker and simpler to do than you might think - and of course absolutely any wording could be used to personalise this for the right occasion.

Merry Christmas, and hope you get some crafting time over the holiday to just chill out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie, thought I'd join you as you looked a bit lonely. I will have to get this stamp set inked up, love the colour combo.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to have feedback, and I do LISTEN to what you have to say!!