Friday 25 November 2011

And we're off ....!

Welcome to my new Stampin' Up! blog ... where I hope to be able to show you lots of ideas for working with the SU products.

Most of us will now be in Christmas mode, and with that in mind I have some projects to share.
This fun little card (its only 3 x 3" ) was made entirely with punches - can you work out which ones?In case you can't ... it was the scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, boho blossoms, word window punch and the large oval punch. Fun isn't it? If you want to know how to make one just ask!
This second project is a variation on a theme. Basically it uses the Top Note die which fits either side of a box made in matching cardstock. At Easter I made a yellow "chick" box for my grand-daughter, and for Christmas she'll be getting this snowman version! I can offer a class to make these if enough people would be interested?

And last but by no means least ... this is the class I ran yesterday. It's a very pretty and surprisingly sturdy box approximately 5" square, with a handle which swivels to allow the box lid to be removed. The lid is decorated with "lilies" made using Stampin' Up! punches.
This time we made a Christmas version, but if there is enough demand the class could be run again next year using more general colours of cardstock and paper?

There'll be more from me soon, so bookmark or follow the blog to be updated regularly. If you don't have a catalogue you can click the link on the side to be taken to it, or if you'd like to receive one in the post just email me (see above). They cost £5 each including postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to have feedback, and I do LISTEN to what you have to say!!