Monday 6 February 2012

VALENTINE

My beloved doesn't for things which are pink and pretty, so I made sure his Valentine card is a bit more masculine! It uses the scrumptious Mocha Morning speciality papers from the main catalogue - and in fact I was able to make this with a number of small offcuts. The metallic bronze of the papers doesn't photograph too well, but I assure you its there.

In another first for me this card was made using the Joy Fold card technique - that central panel opens to the right, and then the bronze panel beneath opens to the left. Its not complicated to do and really effective; this will be one of the ideas we use in the upcoming card class on 25th February, plus two other designs. BOOK NOW by emailing me - I can only take 4/5 people and the cost will be £6.50 with all materials included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to have feedback, and I do LISTEN to what you have to say!!