Tuesday 10 January 2012

WEDDING CARD

I made this for a wedding we attended recently, but stupidly forgot to take it with me on the day .... so it has ended up here among my samples. It occurs to me that this design would also work for a Valentine's Day card too - its nearer than you think!!

It was rather a dark day when I took the picture but I think you can still see that I used a 6" square base of Wisteria cardstock (loving this new colour) and layered onto it pieces of the Flirtatious speciality paper and added a ribbon bow before I stuck the paper down. How many times have I glued elements in place only to realise I'd meant to add ribbon .....? It happens to you too, right? The smaller panel of paper was given a punched lacy edge and then the two punched out hearts were layered up on Dimensional sponge pads to give a bit of depth. I'd pre stamped these with delicate floral sprays from the Tiny Tags stamp set. The final touches were some sparkly stones and a cute little tag made with the tiny tag punch, and of course the wording from the Curly Cute set using Concord Crush ink.

Open House just two weeks on Sunday (29th) and hope you can come along then - there'll be lots more to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to have feedback, and I do LISTEN to what you have to say!!